I’ve come to conclude the more you tell the same lie owner and over, the more it lose’s the effect of being a lie and slowly over time begins to sound like the truth.
Popular posts from this blog
The future of our country
The election is getting near not to long ago seemed it might not ever get near. Many people have been saying that this might be a very big election in out history as a country, then there are some, which includes me, think it might be the most important in the history of the country. As of now, the day after the election, it is very close but Trump still has a chance. If he looses the country will change for the worse. I wrote the following about 6 mos. ago and it seems to me that after the last election; but I this a better term for that event is a Take Over. I watch the news from time to time and I see the craziness going on in the streets. Most, if not all, is coming from people who want to stop other people from speaking or listening to other ideas which might be different from theirs. To these ‘mob’s, for lack of better term, want to take away the right to assemble and protest and air their grievances like they do; free speech for me but not for thee, I guess. I’m not sure ho...
The racism of the anti-racists
Here's a shocking story. A student, active in white racia. The student in question is Ntokozo Qwabe, whom I wrote about in this column a while back as the chap who wanted to tear down a statue of Cecil Rhodes in Oxfordl politics, gets cross because he sees a black student filming him. He knocks the smartphone out of the black student's hand and then posts on Facebook: "I wish I'd actually not been a good law abiding citizen & whupped the black sass out of the bastard". The same student had earlier boasted of reducing a waitress to "black tears" after refusing to tip her. Yet, curiously, he has a following in the media and even in politics. Actually, I just played a little trick on you. I swapped the colors. He is now back in Cape Town and evidently as charmless as ever. The actual words of his Facebook post were that he wished he had "whipped the white apartheid settler colonial entitlement out of the bastard." It was the "white...
Comments
Post a Comment