A New Year, a New House of Representatives

When I first get up I go to the computer to check out the news. Some people go to check their Horoscope; I check the news to see if I stay up or go back to bed. Today I didn’t check the news because because I already new the news; she was going to get the gavel today. Now I know how a lot of Democrats felt on election night, 2016. But in my case I know the country is going to be worse off because of it. They knew the Democrats were going to be worse off, there is a big difference.

I’m scared! Gov. Scott Walker turn this state around, financially and the general well being. We were going down the tubes toward Illinois. The policies he put forth helped all the people of Wisconsin, whether some of them knew it or not; and they voted him out, that literally makes no sense. A lot of things don’t make a lot of sense these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future of our country

A Sporting Event Where Only One Team Obeys the Rules