This Blog will Continue again with New Insights from my Fertile Brain.

I am going to be changing the way my day begins and ends and what happens between. Maybe start with coffee or juice and go out for a short walk down the hill and then up the hill to get my heart pumping; hopefully that blood will be going to my fertile brain, so when I get back home I will be sitting down at my computer and allowing all that wisdom and information to be spread all over the internets. Or, I might after my walk I might stop at a coffee shop to unleash my wonderous thoughts from there; probably a combination of the both. This is the plan, at least right now.

I am giving myself this challenge and I am determined to full fill it, I am determined.

 See you guys on Monday, which is three days away. https://davidobstblog.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The future of our country

A Sporting Event Where Only One Team Obeys the Rules